Available Products at Hassie
We are always on the lookout for new high quality products to give our customers the best performing solar system possible. You can find a summary of our most popular selling items here.
- Inverters specifically designed to work with Power Optimizers
- Superior efficiency (>97%)
- Excellent reliability with standard 12 year warranty (extendable to 25 years) on inverter
- Excellent reliability with standard 25 year warranty on optimizers
- Small, lightweight and no moving parts
- Built in module-level monitoring receiver
- Communication to internet via internet a service we offer free of charge
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor with operating temp of -20 – +50 C (inverter)
- IP65 / NEMA 3R – Outdoor and indoor with operating temp of -40 – +85 C (optimizers)
SolarWorld 250W All Black Mono
SolarWorld Plus-sorting system guarantees the highest system efficiency. TUV Rheinland ‘Power Controlled’ inspection mark ensuring accuracy of measurements. German quality standards.
LG Mono X Neon 300 Black Frame Panel
The lightweight modules are proven to demonstrate outstanding durability against external pressure up to 5400 pascal (Pa). The LG Mono XTM Neon is easier to install and meets regulatory requirements for installation by one person opposed to two, which will have a direct impact on installation costs.
Increased Energy Efficiency
With LG’s advanced surface treatment technology absorbing more sunlight, the power output of the photo-conversion function is much greater than conventional multicrystalline solar cells. In addition, the night-blue cell colour and piano-black frame also adds a stylish finish to the MonoX Neon’s overall elegant design, which in residential applications is proving to be very attractive to homeowners.
This energy efficiency increase is based on three innovative LG technologies:
- LG’s “selective emitter” technology improves the solar cell efficiency and simplifies the manufacturing process.
- Fine line electrodes have been created via significant improvements in the screen-printing process. The resulting broader light absorption area generates a greater amount of power.
- LG’s own “surface passivation” technology reduces the electrical loss at the solar cell surface.